We often take our good health for granted. Yet in a survival situation, even a small injury can grow into a life-threatening one without basic first aid.
Don’t let the First Aid Puck’s small size fool you: inside this palm-sized container, you’ll find much more than bandages. Also included are sterile tools, antiseptics, and antibiotics to tend to your wounds.
Whether dealing with a gash to the arm or itching insect bites, the lightweight and portable First Aid Puck is a fantastic kit you can store in your pocket or backpack.
Pair the First Aid Puck and the Medicine Puck for an even more well-rounded medical field kit.
The First Aid Puck contains:
- Anti-Itch cream (1% hydrocortisone)
- Cotton tip swabs (3 each, sealed in waterproof bag)
- Extra-strength pain reliever
- First aid antibiotic cream
- Vinyl exam gloves (2 each, medium size)
- Metal tweezers (sealed in waterproof bag)
- Moleskin (2" x 3")
- Roll adhesive tape (0.5 inch X 2.5 yards, latex free)
- Safety pins (2 each, 2", sealed in waterproof bag)
- Splinter removal lancet
- Sterile gauze pads (2 each, 2" x 2")
- Surgical blade (size #24)
- Topical anesthetic burn cream
- Triple antibiotic ointment
- Utility knife blade
- Waterproof bandages (4 each, 1" x 3")
- Waterproof butterfly wound closures (4 each)
- Wound wipes (2 each)